Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) of 25.05.2016
The protection of our customers' data is very important to GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL that therefore is committed to the responsible collection and best possible protection of the customers’ personal data and privacy. This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL, who may be contact by the following means: Tel. +39 0471 93 41 79, E-Mail: email@example.com
GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL collects and records personal information for administrative reasons. Customer information can be obtained from various sources.
Personal data can be gained from:
- the customer itself, if he voluntarily provides it
- when visiting GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL websites and exchanging data between browsers
- other sources related to meeting customers’ needs and supply of service
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address
- VAT, tax number
- telephone, email
- Information related to the fulfillment of your desired service
- Referring to the "photography" service offered by GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL, all photos on which people are captured are personal data that are recorded. After completing the job and transferring the files to the customer, the data will be deleted.
Should you refuse to release basic data it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
Data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means and includes all the operations provided for in Article 4 (1) (a) of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003 and required for the data processing concerned. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in compliance with all security measures that ensure their security and secrecy.
Storage of personal information
Personal data will only be stored as long as they are needed depending on the services offered and according to the legal regulations. If recorded data are no longer needed, it will either be deleted or anonymized.
Divulgation of personal data
Security measures to protect personal information
- Company data (unless thy allow to identify a person);
- Links to other websites. Please take note that GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL is not responsible for the content or data privacy measures of linked sites. It is recommended to read the privacy information of all websites that collect information from the visitors.
Important note for persons under 18 years of age:
Persons under the age of 18, should not provide personal data to GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL without the knowledge and consent of parents or legal guardians. Without documented and certified consent of the parents or the legal guardian, except where permitted by law, GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL will not record or use personally identifiable information about minors. This means that without this proven consent, GRÜNE IMPORT PAGANELLA GMBH/SRL services are not available.
Information about your personal data
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you. The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: email@example.com.